History

The Club was formed in 1922, the same year that The All England Lawn Tennis Club moved to its current site in Church Road, Wimbledon. It originally consisted of three grass courts and Members had to cope with the problem of cows from a neighbouring farm wandering over to graze. We now have four well-maintained all-weather floodlit courts and the word 'lawn' in our full name simply refers to the type of tennis we play. We play all year round (lights out at 9.30pm).

 

What's On?

Our news section is updated regularly. Click here and bookmark the page!

Contact Us

Contact us using our online contact form.

Address

Onslow Village Lawn Tennis Club

Wilderness Road 
Guildford

GU2 7QS